June 23, 2010

What's up?

Hi, everyone! This is my new project! I'll be working on reviewing products to use in your home. Not only will I be find products that work, but I will be find affordable and the "best value" products. For example, why buy a $6 a bottle shampoo, when a $3 a bottle shampoo will do the trick?

I'll be reviewing all kinds of products... new brands of cereal, hair care, beauty, cleaning products, pet products... All kinds of stuff!

Have an idea for what products I should review next? Let me know via twitter! (@OfStuff_Things)

I'm excited to get started, but first there are a few things I'm going to let you know. I'm going to try to post at least once a week, but often more. Sometimes even multiple times a day, but I will try my best to limit it to one post a day!

Thanks so much for taking this journey with me! I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. sounds fun :-)
    can't wait to see this blog get going!

    ReplyDelete